Jump to navigation Jump to search
TRL may refer to:
- TRL Awards (Total Request Live), an Italian music award
- TRL, Terrell Municipal Airport, Texas, US, IATA airport code
- Tariff Reform League, UK
- Technology readiness level, a method for estimating the maturity of technologies
- Telstra Research Laboratories, Australia
- Temporary Residence Limited, a record label
- Timberland Regional Library, Washington state, US
- Total Request Live, former MTV show
- Transistor–resistor logic, a class of digital circuits
- Transport Research Laboratory, UK
- triglyceride-rich lipoproteins, i.e. VLDL and chylomicrons, a causal factor for cardiovascular disease
- Turkish lira, ISO 4217 code before redenomination in 2005
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TRL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.