Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up redshift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Redshift is a phenomenon in physics, especially astrophysics
Redshift or red shift may also refer to:
- Redshift (group), an English electronic music group
- The Redshift, an album by Omnium Gatherum
- "Redshift" (Enter Shikari song)
Science and technology
- Amazon Redshift, a hosted data warehouse product, forming part of the larger cloud-computing platform Amazon Web Services
- Redshift (software), a computer display utility program
- A rendering engine (GPU-accelerated) for Cinema 4D
- Redshift (planetarium software), a group of educational planetarium and astronomy software packages
- Redshift (theory)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Redshift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.