Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Noose or noose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A noose is a type of knot.
The Noose or Noose may refer to:
- The Noose (play), a 1926 play by Willard Mack
- The Noose (film), a 1928 American silent film adaptation of the Mack play, directed by John Francis Dillon
- Noose (1948 film), a British film
- Noose (1958 film), a Polish film
- The Noose (TV series), a Singaporean comedy television program
- "The Noose," a song from the album Thirteenth Step by A Perfect Circle
- "The Noose," a song from the album Splinter by The Offspring
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title The Noose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.